what is the pay for a bus form grand rapids to new jersey?

in two years im planning on moving to new jersey and i want to kno how much it would cost...can anyone tell me

its to elizabeth ,new jersey. i live in grang rapids, michigan

Favorite Answer

What city in New Jersey? There is a Grand Rapids in Michigan, Ohio, and Minnesota.

im assuming, your referring to grand rapids, MI. in that case. a lot. good luck getting out of Michigan

I would call the bus company that you are planning to take for that information. I'm sure their rates will change two years from now.

You mean how much would a ticket COST? Go on the Greyhound website ...

Personally, I would fly ...

it shouldnt cost too much...a ticket on a Greyhound from Morganton, NC to Austin TX was only like $78.00...

Good luck!