Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

What is wrong with me?

I have had cronic hives head to toe for 7 months,had tests done for allergies,thyroid,pylori,auto immune disorders ect. but they all came back normal. what else could this be? I am so frustrated I feel missereable! i have also taken every anti-histamine except cyclsporin and non have worked.please help!!!!!!!!

• ilse72
    Favorite Answer

If all your tests have come back normal, it is totally possible that your hives are stress related or psycho-somatic (resulting from anger, anxiety, depression and guilt). Since you've tried everything else this is just another avenue to explore. You might want to see if consulting a psychiatrist is the way to get to the bottom of the situation....especially since anti-histamines aren't working. Good luck!

Source(s): I'm an R.N.