is there anything special about New Years Babies??

Favorite Answer

yep they miss the tax cut off for the previous year

Not any more special than any other baby. It is just a holiday that is all. All babies are special

My nephew turned 3 today...he is a new year's eve baby...and he's special...because he's my nephew... didn't matter what day he was born.

It's a pain that his birthday party is always the afternoon of new year's eve...but we all go to his party just the same.

Happy 3rd Birthday Donovan !!!!

Not really. I know someone who was born on New Years. And trust me, they are not that special. haha :] A bit loud, but not special or talented in anyway XD

my cousin was born on new years eve, and he hated it growing up. Now 19, he doesn't mind it though as everyone's up to go out and party. I dont think they're any more special than anyother baby

• ra63

All babies are special

Some cities have contests with cash prizes for the first born child of the new year. Try a google search.

I guess the first one born in the new year is special,not the rest though..haha!

Of course! They are the first babies of the year!

Yes because they were born on the first day of the new year!

all b abies are special but usually the one born 1st in the new year gets paid attention to in the local papers...