Do you think magic is real? why or why not?

Favorite Answer

Birth is real magic !

Plants that die down in the winter and re-grow in the Spring - that's real magic.

Anything else is an illusion in order to profit financially from.

If you mean magic as in something that affects others and cause things, then yes I do. In my religion (Islam) magic is mentioned in the Quran and the Sunna. It exists, and it is very dangerous. I think it is considered black magic, where it affects people, by causing separation between two, or illnesses and it is usually conducted with the help of Satan and Jinns.

Yeah, just like the tooth fairy.

No, my husband is a magician (hobby)

no, it's slight of hand.