Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingOther - Pregnancy & Parenting · 1 decade ago

Babysitting rates? help?

me and my friend are babysitting tonight for 5 kids from about 9-12ish.. so how much should we ask for? the ages of the kids are 5, 7, 8, 10, 11

Favorite Answer

Hm... I'd say about $40. But that's just how much I get for watching one boy for a few more house.

If the kids aren't well behaved I would say more money.

In Florida, it is 10-12 hr. But you have a friend with you.. pretty much the 11 year old and 10 year will entertain themselves.. and pretty soon after getting to the location they will be going to bed.. I would say 40-45 dollars each.

At least $50, but it depends on where you live and if the children are siblings.

In CA, babysitting rates are $10-20/hr per child. So, you would expect at least $150.

id say bout 20-25 dollaz but howeva much dey can afford iz what u get i guess