What should I do tonight...?

I'm sick with the cold so i don't really wanna go anywhere but at the same time i do it's New Years and i dont wanna spend it alone in bed....

A guy friend wants me to go to a party with him it's an invite only and i'm invited but i don't know who all's going other then his friends and i don't wanna be attached to him al night if i don't know anyone.... I'm not sure yet but my girl friends might come over to hang out since i have the place to myself.... I'd feel bad blowing the guy off though... but i think i'd rather stay home in my condition.

Favorite Answer

It sounds like you've pretty much made up you mind. You want to stay in. Just tell the guy that you're not feeling that well so your going to stay in. Tell him your girlfriends might come over and he can drop by after the party if he wants. That is if you don't mind seeing him. If you do mind, then don't mention it. I hope this helps. Good luck & Happy New Year!

I agree stay home your better off at home in your condition even though your at home you can still have a good time on new years just have a couple friends come over and chill wit you pig out and watch movies or something I don't know much that a sick person can do except watch tv and lay in bed all day but there is nothing more exciting then kicking it with friends when at home sick just get better soon okay

Go out, after a few stiff drinks, your cold will be the last thing on your mind.

Stay home and get better. There will be many more New Years to celebrate when you are feeling better.

I feel you.. I hate staying in when stuff is happening tho.. It makes me feel waited.. like... I waisted a fun time.. yno.. I would go out with the guys... or stay in with the girls.... just watch the ball drop or something...:)

tell him your sick and friends r coming over. tell hhim he can come if he wants. tell him its nothing big but u dont want to go out becaz of yur sick . happy new years!

go out

Source(s): How "GOOD" are you in "BED"? A "SECRET" everyone wants to know "REVEALED". A TEST everyone should take click here and test it - http://urlkick.com/144b

get drunk