Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

On The 7/7/07, What The Hell Is going to happen?

I heard they are doing something with the 7 wonders of the world.

But im not sure whats happening.

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No one can change that, they tried before but the seven wonders of the world remain the same now and for a long time to come, but maybe the 7/7/07 all the hell break loose..Happy New Year!..☺

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm going to buy 7 hot dogs from 7 different 7Elevens and probably watch TV specials on 7 wonders of the world on channel 7.

• 1 decade ago

Julie Gedalecia and Robin Adams get married on July 7th, 2007 in Saratoga Springs, NY

• 1 decade ago

The same thing that happened on 6/06/06. Nothing.

• 1 decade ago

hmmmm.........

06/06/06

07/07/07

08/08/08 all the way up until the 2012. i reckon nothing will happen just another day..... i like how it comes out like that... but nothing out the ordinary.....

Harry potter movies is suppose to come out. lol.

Have a Good One.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the same thing that happened on 6/06/06 .nothing have a good new year

• 1 decade ago

Petra will be one of them.

I mean one of the 7 wonders of the world.

So pleas vote for the pink city (PETRA)

• DAVER
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

My Educated guess is the same thing that happened on 6/6/06...NOTHING AT ALL...

• 1 decade ago

well by then the 3rd pirates of the carribean movie should be out. I can't wait.

• 1 decade ago

I'm going to take a big dump that day.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.