Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Lili H asked in PetsCats · 1 decade ago

Cat prblem???

My cat is one year old and very small what should I do?

Favorite Answer

Nothing. I have an 18 month old cat who is about half the size of my other adult cats. Friends of mine also have cats who are smaller than other "average" sized cats. As long as the vet says he/she is healthy, I wouldn't worry about it.

Cats can still grow even after the first year. Also, your cat could be of a small breed. Nothing to worry about. If you are concerned, take him to the vet to make sure he's healthy.

My friend has a 7 year old cat who is only 4 pounds! She is very healthy, active, and sweet. Just a lil mini cat. :)

I had a cat that stayed small till it was two. Just have it's check ups at the vet and if it is health then you just have a small cat.