Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

If you've asked one of these stupid questions on Yahoo, WHY? If you aren't, care to guess why?

1. Am I pregnant?

2. Does he/she like/love me?

3. I have (insert symptom), what do I have?

4. Is he/she cheating on me?

5. Is it illegal to (insert long convoluted tale without telling people where, so we can't research the relevant law)

6. Do men/women like ___?

7. Why do you (insert religion/nonreligion) believe as you do, when clearly (insert opposing view)?

8. How can I make him ask me out? (sorry, it's always a female asking)

9. How can I make him/her love me?

10. I've been dumped and he/she is diddling my best friend, what should I do?

11. How can I get him to propose?

12. How can you (insert political party) believe as you do, when all right-thinking people believe (opposite view)

13. I'm too dumb to operate the iPod I bugged my parents to get me for Christmas, can you help?

14. I'm too dumb to know where to illegally download music, can you help?

15. Can I get caught for illegally downloading music?

16. Am I cute?

STOP THE MADNESS! ARGH!!!!!!!

And for emmyduckie...

17. My pet / child / grandmother was hit by a car and is bleeding profusely, what can I do, and don't say "call the doctor," cuz that costs money.

18. Who is better, (Celebrity A) or (Celebrity B)?

Favorite Answer

Obviously you haven't been to health yet. Every other question is, "How can I lose weight, fast?" or, "I have a pain in:(pick a spot), what is it?"

C'mon, Bill... you've been around. You mean to tell me you aren't used to the pimple-brained morons yet?

I appreciate your frustration, but as an idiot employer I once had used to say, "That's the nature of the business."

Or, as I always say, "You get what you pay for."

Sorry, wish I had something more constructive to offer, but I'm getting tired.

Have a very Happy New Year all....

Good night....

♥♥Peachy♥♥

Source(s): The oldest and finest educational facility on the planet, The School of Hard Knocks. (BTDT) PLEASE DON’T FORGET TO PICK A BEST ANSWER Even if it isn’t mine.
  • Shauna

Man.. I think your putting yourself down waaaay more than you need to. You sound like a good guy who genuinely tries to make things better in your relationship with your girl. I will tell you from experience that you are holding on to something that possibly will just not change. I know relationships aren't always perfect and great and happy, but they shouldn't be this bad all the time either. Maybe you both need to think about what is more important to you at this point. I think you should think about how helping your mom affects your relationship, and if someone you date is truly willing to understand that. There are things you can change and there are things you cannot. For instance, you can try to make things more romantic, but if your partner is not trying as well, then you're just wasting your time. Things have to be mutual or else relationships just do not work. I know you probably do not even want to think about this, but maybe it's time you both move on. Because honestly, would you rather stay in this relationship where you keep wishing things were different, and you keep picturing things changing and being great....when in reality you know they just won't chage? Or would you rather take a break from that, see what you really want in life and what you really deserve?? Think about it. I think you're a great and loving person. Give yourself a chance. :) Best of luck!

I think there's alot of dumb people, kids and teenagers on here. It gets a bit irritating having to weed through all the stupid questions to find a decent one to answer. Another annoying thing is when people ask questions that they can easily google and find the answer. Like "how old is this celebrity?" or "what year did this movie come out?".

• Emmy

You forgot one:

What can I say? People are idiots.

BTW, question 17 is almost always just a troll looking for attention.

LOL. so true. and these questions are up there each and every week. id say its due to a severe disase konwn as: Boredeom.

AMEN That is one good question. Maybe it needs to be in every catagory.

Happy New Year

because yahoo lets alot of pre-puberty teens on their site and the only thing in their world is stupid questions like that.

O O u forgot is my avatar hot! it's freakin cartoon...yeesh

It's sad that people actually ask those questions. It shows how stupid people really are.