Where can I find proper Yaoi Anime videos which I can watch online?

Not just pictures of guys from animes looking at each other, proper animated hardcore yaoi. >_<

Favorite Answer

I don't know where you can watch it online, but I know where you can download it. Sensitive Pornograph is one good UNCENSORED yaoi anime, and yes, it is hardcore. Steamy sex. ><

You can't watch it online because it isn't posted online anywhere, but you can download it from here:

http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/showthread.php?t=148...

Check these links. Enioy.

There are other hardcore yaoi shows, but they're not uncensored. Ai no Kusabi, Enzai. You can find them on that site, too. Just go to the Downloads category and search for these titles.

i find yaoi on youtube.com ^_^

papa to kiss in the dark

sensitive pornograph

are my favorites

Another Anime freak...

definition of yaoi:

Content ranges from ordinary romantic situations with mild adult content to subgenres containing extreme fetishism, including anthropomorphism, cosplay, nonconsensual sex or "non-con", monsters, incest, orgies, shotacon, and various other taboo depictions of male homosexuality.

From what i can tell it will take a lot of research and credit card subscriptions. I wish you luck.