ReRe asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Has anyone seen Green Fried Tomatoes?

Everybody looks at me weird when I ask that except for a few people. It really is a good movie.

Favorite Answer

~~~"Fried Green Tomatos" love it love it love it love it,,,,,it is an awsome movie,,,,I love the story,,,,Idgy is so cool,,,,,very well written movie,,,,

its on my top ten for "rainy day box of tissues cup of hot tea and bowl of buttery popcorn snuggle on the couch with my cat while hubby is in the other room playing playstation " movies......

oh,,,,I see someone gave me a thumbs down for my answer,,,,,things that make you go hmmmm,,,,,

• They're probally looking at you weird because they're trying to figure out what 'green substance' you could possibly fry tomatoes in! As 'green fried' would indicate. However, the movie is actually called 'Fried Green Tomatoes' because it is 'green tomatoes' being fried. Not tomatoes being 'fried green'... Oh man, I'm dizzy now! LOL!

Happy New Years!

:-)

Source(s): NP: Psycho Therapy by The Ramones

Yes, and the name of the movie is Fried Green Tomatoes.

Great movie...

Starring: Kathy Bates, Jessica Tandy, Mary Stuart Masterson, Mary-Louise Parker, Cicely Tyson, Nick Searcy

Directed by: Jon Avnet

I love that movie, every time I get the chance I watch it. Probably the ones that have not seen it think the title is weird for a good film.

I love that movie! I like the part where the womans husband comes home and she greats him at the door with the seran wrap on! Very good movie!

Yes it is a very good movie as well as a wonderful book.

first of all it's fried green tomatoes.

second, yes i have seen it.

third, it is a really good movie

you mean Fried Green Tomatoes? yeah its a ok movie

yes i have seen the movie. Man!!! it was so long ago now i dont remember much of it but i still remember that it is a great movie

It's Fried Green Tomatoes, sugar... Maybe that's why they look at you funny.