Best condom brand?

I use Trojan spremicide. Only had a problem with it once. What kind, does everything think is the best?

Favorite Answer

Seconded for Trojan as reliable, seconded for, well, anything anybody's giving out free as a bit dodgy.

Which is a pity...

I wonder if it's got much to do with the storage? Whenever I've seen free condoms -- at student health services offices, etc -- they've been in a little basket, ripped apart from their neighbours, out of the box. In my experience, the best condom is one you kept in its stiff cardboard outer container, kept in a night table drawer instead of a pocket or something, at a stable temperature, bought only a month ago at a reputable pharmacy, etc, etc.

The ultra-thin Japanese brands are pricey but worth it.

And, I remember hearing as sort of gossip that the large-size ones were less prone to breakage, and more comfortable -- on average men.

• jdee

Trojan Twister or Trojan Her Pleasure. All in all Trojan, the rest have broken on the guy. The worst I can honestly say are the Planned Parenthood condoms - in my experience of using like ten of them, EVERY one of them broke and I know how to use em they were just faulty

• Gig

I've always used Trojan, maybe it's the name...but they made me feel safe.

I like to use trojan, they have a good variety you can play around with.....Good luck!!

I think its better when your on birth control. I dont use condoms.... but then again now im pregnant. so i would recommend using both the pill and double stack that condom!

trojan