why are addresses popping up in my BLOCKED ADDRESS list?

for some reason, I was not able to recieve emails from about 5 ppl...come to find out, they were on my blocked email list...I DIDNT put them there either...I have read and read and I cant seem to find the answer that will resolve this issue....hope someone can HELP ME!! :)

Favorite Answer

The only thing that comes to mind is that you might have accidentally pressed the SPAM button instead of the Delete button when you were trying to remove those mails from your Inbox. Pressing SPAM adds the sender's email address to your Blocked Addresses list.

In case you haven't yet unblocked them (or don't know how),

go to Options > Block Addresses , then select your friends' addresses and click Remove Block.