promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
babydollz asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

Ok im, between 11-13 and 5'1 i weigh 95 pd am i over weight?

20 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No. In fact, that's a bit under the normal weight for your height. The normal weight for your height is between 100 and 130. Check out my source for more info; it is a BMI table that shows your weight depending on your height in inches (5'1=61" just to make things easier for you)

Anyway, don't worry about things like your weight at your age unless it's an actual health issue.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

No, and you shouldn't even think about your weight until you're finished growing, anyway. your body is going through some pretty drastic changes in the next few years, so don't mess with it or worry about weight or looks because you can seriously screw up the way you grow and how your body develops. There have been so many girls on here today asking if they're overweight or how to lose weight when their weights are normal! I hope this isn't a sign of things to come.

• 1 decade ago

You could jump on my back and I wouldn't even feel ya, ya little snot! 95 pounds, there should be some law that no one regardless of their height should be considered overweight at less than 150 pounds, everyone should have the right to weigh at LEAST 150 pounds!

• 1 decade ago

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! Are you for real? How can you be between 11 and 13? Why didn't you just say..."I'm 12"? 95lbs is never overweight unless you are like 5! You are fine!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

NO that is abouslt normal whieght. I am 12 and i wheigh 90 pounds. You should gain 5 pounds each year.

• 1 decade ago

No, you are not over weight. If there is someone who is saying that your over weight than chances are, that person is just unhappy about the way they look and find comfert in calling someone else over weight!

• 1 decade ago

Nope. :] You're average and healthy. Don't worry about your weight until you're 18 or over. Or if you think you have health problems. Ask your doctor. But that's all [:

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no you can go to a docter and ask him your not to bad if you think you are then maybe have some veggys for dinner to go down to 65 i am 16 years old and i walted 102 and when i started eating veggys i loved them and i went down to 65 in a week well i hope this helped bye:)

Source(s): i have none but look out for helth site and that
  • 1 decade ago

In one word: NO!

You don't have to even worry about it! You're underweight and need to gain some weight!!

Guys don't like sticks.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Now listen up, baby doll, at your age, you should not be worried so much about your weight. And to answer your question, no, you are not overweight.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.