Anyone recognize these lyrics?

Does anyone know a song that has any of the following lyrics:

"Will I see you again, standing in the front line (?)"

"I remember sunny days, and you were there"

I heard it on a mixed CD but have no idea who the artist is.

• DAVER
    Favorite Answer

Chicago..."Sunny Day"

I dont know the lyrics but doesn't it tell you on the CD case

• Erika

"If Heaven" via Andy Griggs has that line. I even have related to the CD interior the components section. The lyrics are as follows: If Heaven became an hour, it may be twilight, while the fireflies start up their dancin' on the backyard; An' supper's on the range and Mamma's laughin', And everybodys workin' day is achieved. If Heaven became a city, it may be my city, Oh, on a summer season day in 1985. An' each and every thing i wanted became accessible waitin', and each physique I enjoyed became nevertheless alive. do not cry a tear for me, now, infant; There comes a time all of us would desire to assert so long. And if that's what Heaven's made up of, you recognize, I, I ain't afraid to die. If Heaven became a pie, it may well be cherry, So cool and candy an' heavy on the tongue. An' basically one chew could fulfill your starvation, An' there'd continuously be sufficient for each individual. If Heaven became a convention, it specific could be a speedy one, that would desire to take this weary vacationer around the bend. If Heaven became a tear, it may well be my final one, An' you would be in my hands lower back. do not cry a tear for me, now, infant; There comes a time all of us would desire to assert so long. And if that's what Heaven's made up of, you recognize, I, I ain't afraid to die. Yeah, if that's what Heaven's made up of, you recognize, I, I ain't afraid to die.

jars of clay

I KNOW---I KNOW IT`S CALLED: SHE BROKE MY HEART;

I BROKE HER JAW. IT`S C&W

blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i dunno