I'm I the only one that likes to crush his bread and dip it in my coffee?

• Favorite Answer

No you are not and there is "Nothing wrong" with being unique.. It is kind of a Southern thing (I use to do it as a child, just because and i still do sometimes.) You must have inherited from your relative somehow,, Genes? LOLA

Knew a guy who was so cheap he went to the commisary at Greyhound and bought a cup of coffee, then went and grabbed a hand full of crackers where the soup kettle was, and crushed the crackers into his coffee and ate it like soup. Yukkkkers. He eventually got sick from malnutrition. Had this for supper every night.

I used to love french bread with butter, crushed and dipped into sweetened black coffee......That was good.

Nope. I like my crushed toasted bread in milk for supper everyday! Love it!

I've heard of dunkin donuts,

But dunkin bread ? That's sacrilege.

I break my bread up, put in black coffee and put granulated sugar on top, stir and eat. yum yum

Dunking my donut in coffee is good.

Most folks use donuts or cookies for dipping.

Yep, you're the one.

I see nothing wrong with it. It has less calories than an doughnut.

My father used to do that.