Is playing internet black jack and drinking a pathetic way to spend New Years?

Favorite Answer

not if that's what you wanted to do- I'll tell you a pathetic new years....I got dumped on the 29th one year, and was going to go to the city with her....instead, I watched a Dragonball Z marathon....now THAT'S pathetic......

I don't think that is a pathetic way at all to spend New Years if that is what you want. Its quieter, more at home and who knows you could hit a streak and cash out a grip. You would miss these opportunities if you were doing anything else. They say that if you can't be alone and have fun by yourself then you just need to 'know thyself' a little more before venturing back out in that cold cruel world. Its safer and warmer too. There are so many pluses going for you, Don't feel like its a pathetic way to spend the time, and remember I still like you and I haven't even met you yet.

Source(s): <a href="http://download.goldentigercasino.com/WebDownloade... Click Here to Download Golden Tiger Casino!!!</a>

According to who? People spend it in different ways. Some do not celebrate at all, because it has become such a money guzzler and

it does not seem worth the fuss...........Sing Happy New Year to yourself.............If you are satisfied with this choice, then accept it and have a good time.Good luck with black jack.And if you would really rather spend it with someone, make a few calls. If you do not care, then have a great time.ME and my husband will be celebrating by staying at home with each other and watching a anew episode of MEDIUM.........We are satisfied with this and if others think or say we are pathetic well that is their energy problem not ours..........it is your choice. May be your NEW YEARS RESOLUTION, if you believe in that can be to accept your choices and forget what others think. In the end it really does not matter. If someone thinks I am pathetic then they do not belong in my life.....If you think you are pathetic than that is a different story.........Good Luck with the black jack, save me a sip and HAPPY NEW YEARS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not in my opinion. Your not out making a fool of yourself, pissing someone off, or possibly driving while intoxicated.

You also benefit by not having to be around obnoxious drunks, spending money you may be sorry you spent tomorrow, or possibly getting hit by a drunk driver.

I think you have made a wise choice. One I have also made myself, but without the blackjack. Instead, I have rented movies.

Happy New Years!!

• tina m

Nope!

I will be at home watching the celebrations on television and drinking champagne alone. And I am perfectly fine with that. There are too many idiots out on New Years Eve for me. Its safer just to stay at home.

• K

Don't ask us! We're sitting at our computers drinking (well, I'm drinking NA Drinks but, still) as well!

But yeah, if you feel pathetic, go find something else to entertain yourself.

Just get wasted. You wont remember anything the next day anyways, just like any good new years celebration.

I think New Year's is an overrated excuse to drink, so you should just do what makes you happy. So my answer is "no"

Lack of imagination. Go find a party and stay sober.

No don't worry, basically it's just a day, hope you win.

Take care, happy new year, anyway