"Email Options" link is not there?

I've been getting duplicate messages in my Yahoo email so I wrote the help desk. They say I can change an option to delete mail from the server, but I'm supposed to access it through the email options link. There is no such link. I have 'options' but it doesn't take me to any place where I can change this setting. Anyone know what to do?

When I click on POP & Forwarding, it tells me I need to upgrade to a paid subscription. It has no options available to me on that page. This is bogus. If yahoo is going to provide an email service, it should function properly on it's own.

Favorite Answer

It sounds like help desk is talking about a setting that would be made inside whatever email program you are using. This, of course, assumes you are using POP3 access through Outlook Express or something similar. If that's true, you have to go into the Tools, Accounts, Properties... in order to change the setting that would remove emails from the Yahoo server after they have been downloaded to your computer.

If, though, you are NOT using pop3 access, their advice seems a bit strange.

From the top of your yahoo inbox, "Options' is on the right. Click on that.

On the "Options" page, click on "POP Access and Forwarding". You can change it at the bottom of the page that opens up.

where the heck is the options link for yahoo?????