Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

do christians hate atheists becuz they are jealous of them????

Favorite Answer

No, it's because Atheists make them doubt themselves and it scares them.

The atheists on YA are very annoying, rude and insulting, but in real life athesits are not a problem, don't have any negative feelings about them at all. Of course the ones here aren't true atheists, a true atheist wouldn't be wasting their time in the religion/spiritual section of YA. The ones we see here are basically just trolls, so can't really be classified as real atheists.

Christians don't hate atheists, and atheists don't hate christians. It's only the fundies who are filled with hate, regardless of which belief system they claim to follow.

No , absolutely not. Christians do not hate Atheists. I certainly don't. We need to Respect each others beliefs and do not de-grade others Religion. To use the word hate, is so negative. Love is from God and hate is from satan. I LOVE !~!

Christians love everybody, what are you talking about? I assume by "Christians" you mean church people. Yep, they love everybody, cause their God is all-loving.

Never mind that he decided in Genesis 6:7 to wipe out all humans and animals, including the birds, and then was negotiated into just having a flood that drowned most of them...but now he's all-loving, and so are his church people.

why do you generalize about all christians when they all don't generalize about you or people who ask stupid questions? Those who hate atheists may simply be misinformed about us--thinking we're bad because we're godless. but you, you seem to be an angry atheist--be peaceful and kind toward those who don't understand you.

Hate's a strong word.

Atheists call our books fiction. Our diety Sky Daddy and they spear head an agenda to rid the world of Christmas (of course, they WILL complain when they don't get it off one year).

We're supposed to LIKE THAT. You on drugs?

no, not all Christians hate atheists. but those that do, in my opinion, hate atheists because they will not collapse in the fight and believe in a god. they simply hate atheists because atheists have no higher power(s), entity, or god.

I don't hate them , I only don't like them.