promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusic · 1 decade ago

Who here buys their songs from iTunes, even though they know LimeWire exists?

Just wondering, because everyone seems to be getting their songs for free these days.

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Why are we allowed to tape music from the radio but not download it for free? Everyone wants to make money today,

sheeesh!

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I buy most of my songs, but for some that are not available on iTunes (like songs from Bethany Joy Lenz), I use Limewire to obtain.

• 1 decade ago

I do, but I use Musicmatch. Limewire is an illegal song downloading service, yes?

• 1 decade ago

you cant really find free songs that much just limewire but its not like the police are gonna sell one person out cuz theres millions of poeple are doing it...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Some people still even enjoy buying CDs, its not because they are dumb, but because they appreciate the artists who make the music. Especially those of independant artists that virtually ruined because of the advent of downloading free music.

I can understand it if you listen to rap to download the music. There is so much of that crap on the market that you would have to be a Billion air to buy it.

• 1 decade ago

I don't

I get hard to find songs off limewire like fat pat and big moe

• 1 decade ago

Some people r just tht stupid!!! come back to earth cause they arent suing people anymore for downloading music...they r tryin to sue the companies! so u dont have to worry when downloading music.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i just download songs from limewire and use i-tunes to sync them to my i-pod.

• The world is full of stupid people - illegal downloading is like littering - who gives a rats ***?

• 1 decade ago

ME!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.