Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

name the old school kung fu movie that has 4 old masters on pogo sticks. they beat the brakes off of people?

they never touch the ground. help me please. I saw this film on the U.S.A network about twenty years ago. it was on black belt theater. help....

Favorite Answer

I too remember the movie. It was stilts and not pogo sticks and the movie was something along the lines of Chinese elemental martial arts earth water fire wind etc sorry dont remember anything else but good movie also there was another about the misfit shaolin master who did the same with bamboo poles roof thatching and bamboo straps