Nano ipod......?

I have the pink 4gb.... what does the generation thing mean? and what is mine then? .....thanx

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Sir J
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Generation is how they call versions of the Ipod.

• 1 decade ago

"Generation" is another term for "version" used in high-tech gadgets. Generation 2 means it's a newer model of the same product. I would say yours is Generation 2 because the original Ipod Nano only came in black or white.

• 1 decade ago

Generation is like the version of ipod that you have - i just got exactly the same one as you for christmas - it's a second generation ipod nano!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Every time Apple releases a newer version of ipod it is considered a next generation model. So the first ipod ever created is a 1st gen ipod and the newest model of ipod is a 5th gen meaning it's the 5th model Apple has released.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You have the newest edition of the iPod nano. Generation just means means which nano is the most recent. Im not sure what yours is, (probably G2). It has nothing to do with software or anyhting

• Sid
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I think the remastered (colored) Nanos are the 5th or 6th generation. Which means that the higher the # of generation, the more updated the iPod is. You know what I mean?

• 1 decade ago

Generation is version. You have 2nd Generation.

• 1 decade ago

wtf u on bwt generation

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.