i think the world is turning goth!?

i think it is! i mean Pete Wentz (who i have a crush on) is kinda goth. and all the good music that's rock is goth and alternative! do you agree with me?

i'm not a stupid prep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, thank god!

Favorite Answer

i was joke, you know that right? im a 100% pure prep

Pete Wentz is a poser punk. And yes, most of the good music is Alternative and goth, but that doesn't mean the world is turning goth... Stupid Prep...

Source(s): Me.. My friends are goth and I'm between goth and punk

WHO GIVES A SH!T??!!.Sounds to be you sound like a stupid twit 'Lyke omg turning goth'.I bet you don't even know what goth is.I'm not saying I'm a expert but I would never put 'Falloutboy' into that type of music.Like personally I don't care if you have a crush on Pete Wentz.Oh god get over yourself.

No it isn't turning "goth". You see only what you want to see. By the way goth and alternative are not the same thing.

• lot

I even have grown bored with telling human beings you do not develop right into a Goth, you're one (as portion of a lifestyle) or not. yet in no way have I encountered somebody who treats this as a form of a ailment, searching for indications. Whoever advised you Goths are captivated with black and hate the international indiscriminately and opt to work out or sense soreness is a grasp of stupid stereotypes and prejudice, take it from me. i be attentive to Goths who gown in stunning crimson leather-based, others are the happiest human beings i be attentive to and that i, for as quickly as, after 13 years of being "interior the scene", have in no way heard all people come forth and declare : "I hate the international, hence i could be Goth!" It sounds to me that perchance you're slightly depressed. in case you're on your adolescents, it might desire to be the hormonal differences. Tip: you opt to be attentive to in case you like Goth? attempt those bands: Diary of targets, Deine Lakaien, Sisters of Mercy, London after night. oh, and in case you unexpectedly start up hating stereotypes, you may nicely be on the main fabulous music to discover your "gothness".

Ya, My boyfriend is ( sadly ) goth. And, I am not the goth type. I agree with you, but do you think it's a good thing because I don't. No affense to anybody! Happy New Years!!

I think goth is cool!Especially Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir.

Yeah, lots of people are going totally goth. It's really strange. What's odd is that obviously this problem is caused partially by lack of parental supervision, but don't you think the parents would have to see the kids at one point? Don't you think that this would bug them?

BTW what happened with the polls? And what happened with todays news? And where's Hinata? Just curious.

actually i totally agree with you. its becoming more and more goth. it sorta weird. not saying goth is weird, its just that everyone is being gothic. even the unexpected people are turning goth...wow. i totally agree with you. so, there is your answer. =D

okay prep quit shooting religious questions. your religious a goth is bad. we don't care. oOoOoOo. there is no such thing as kinda goth either

its emo. and it is turning goth/punk/emo...i went to the mall yesterday. i saw SO many kids that were goth/emo/punk. i had to describe all the differant groups to my mom cause she thought they were all goth.its a fashion right now to be in one of these groups, i guess...

-hetty♥