iTunes question...?

I recently bought a laptop. What's the easiest way to transfer the songs in my library to my laptop? Thanks in advance.

Favorite Answer

You can use a flash drive. Drag the music you want from your music folder on to the flash drive and then drop them on to your new computer.

Do you mean that you want to transfer songs from CDs' to your laptop, well I have a laptop and I used Windows Media Player

Every laptop & computer mostly comes with that program, if your laptop has that program, then go to 'File' then click 'Copy from CD or Device' and insert Audio CD into the CD Drive and that program has small boxes on the left side of your CDs' song title just click on the boxes so that a 'v' correct sign appears & that program will automatically transfer songs from your CD to your laptop. I hope you get help from my information, have a Happy New Year.

• Sir J

Use a crossover cable to connect the two PCs (hard) or back up your music to CD or DVD (or an external drive) and copy it over to the other PC

USE ITUNES TO MAKE A MP3 CD U MIGHT NEED LIKE 3CD'S THEN SAVE THE NEW SONG'S ON UR PC