I have a 93 Ford Taurus, would an overhead dvd player be able to be installed in this car?

My husband is really handy, but I want to make sure that my older car would have the right connections for him to be able to install it. I would like to get one under $200 and be able to take it out and install it on a newer vehicle in the future. I want one that has a built in dvd player in the monitor. Any suggestions on brand, etc would be helpful.

Favorite Answer

Overhaed dvd players can be installed in pretty much and car now-a-days. You can even pick one up at walmart, with all the mounting hardware, for cheap.

Source(s): been there done that

Yes , it can be installed in any car

burn the taurus- or dont but in three mouths when i see you back here askin about weird sounds and smoke. im only gonna say "I told you so"..

Just screw it to the roof