Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I have a 93 Ford Taurus, would an overhead dvd player be able to be installed in this car?

My husband is really handy, but I want to make sure that my older car would have the right connections for him to be able to install it. I would like to get one under $200 and be able to take it out and install it on a newer vehicle in the future. I want one that has a built in dvd player in the monitor. Any suggestions on brand, etc would be helpful.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Overhaed dvd players can be installed in pretty much and car now-a-days. You can even pick one up at walmart, with all the mounting hardware, for cheap.

Source(s): been there done that
  • 1 decade ago

Yes , it can be installed in any car

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

burn the taurus- or dont but in three mouths when i see you back here askin about weird sounds and smoke. im only gonna say "I told you so"..

• 1 decade ago

Just screw it to the roof

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.