Is jealousy and possessiveness sexy?

I've always dreamed of having a boyfriend who is kinda possessive and protective and kinda jealous over me. Am I the only one that feels that way or is it sexy to others?

Favorite Answer

Oh, no. I love it when my boyfriend acts possessive.

There is a fine line.

I do love it when my boyfriend gets protective. There was a man who was flirty with me all the time. But he crossed a line and it bothered me so much that I was talking about it later that night. My boyfriend went to his office and made him call me to apologize. That was hot. Super hot.

Now had he been on some freak rampage and kicked the guys *** I don't think that would have been hot. I don't like out of control. He just thought I should be respected. He didn't care that I was being flirted with, he cared that I was being disrespected.

See the fine line?

I've lost friends to men who are so possessive and protective that they aren't "allowed" to do certain things, talk to certain people or go certain places. They get in "trouble" for wearing make-up to the store, or for wearing an outfit deemed "too sexy" or even when someone checks them out.

You want to be treated as an equal. You want respect in a healthy relationship. Open communication and being trusted is really sexy. Being controlled and treated like a child isn't. It's scary and abusive.

It's anything but sexy!

My boyfriend is extremely jealous and possessive. I think it's an awful flaw that one can possess. I think its disrespectful, and insulting, a man claiming you like you're some object. It drives me up the wall. I think it's ridiculous and pathetic when people thrive for that in a relationship.

I just got married and every once in a while i wish my husband would get a little jealous of other guys i think it would make me feel more attractive but all in all no i don't like those things. Becuase he isn't jealous i know he trusts me and that is sexy

• DeeDee

ARGH.. NOOOO..

a little jealousy is ok .. (note word: LITTLE) because its human to get jealous ..

but possessiveness .. why on earth would you want that ..

it becomes freaky and you start to feel smoothered ...

and because you let it happen, as time goes by, it becomes harder for you to be yourself and enjoy doing things you want to do if your bf takes over ..

nooo, be grateful if it isnt happening

with guys like that its just how far they go some do it for love and others cose there bad that the main thing need to see in a guy before getting in to deep with him because know lady wants to be hurt or abused ever im sure thats the risk with guys this way in life.

How do you figure jelousy and posseivness is sexy it's truly rude and disrespectful.I don't see anything sexy about being jealous it's annoying ..

• micho

lol no i dont think so

many girls dream to have a boyfriend treat them good and be jealous about them same time

No, it may be flattering to your ego at first, but then it becomes an obsession in your life, which you will no longer have.

I agree it can turn dangerous. Even though it may make you feel more "loved" it can also ruin a relationship.