Why must people keep such vile creatires as pets?

It is by the wisdom of Allaah that like calls to like and evil calls to evil. It is said that the kaafirs, Jews, Christians and communists in the east and the west all keep dogs, Allaah forbid. Each one takes his dog with him and cleans it every day with soap and other cleansing agents. But even if he were to clean it with the water of all the seas in the world and all the soap in the world, it would never become pure! Because its impurity is inherent, and inherent impurity cannot be cleansed except by destroying it and erasing it altogether.

Favorite Answer

I am neither christian, muslim, nor jew. Because you did not ask your question constructively, I will ask what empirical or scientific evidence can you provide to support your claim besides your blind faith in a doctrine that is thousands of years old. My Chinese Shar-Pei is a friend first and a guard dog second. I can assure you that, if an intruder ever enters my home, they will not leave with all parts in-tact. She is very well trained and fearless, a quality few humans will ever posess, and would fight side by side with me to the end.

It is scientifically accepted that a dog, as a pack oriented animal, recognises one master, and is more to its social pack, be it dog or human, than most people are to each other. Even with my military background, I have met very few people I would honestly trust with my life, but I know a properly trained dog always has my back. It is a simple simbiotic relationship, I provide food, shelter, and a "pack". The dog repays that with companionship and protection.

As for physical cleanliness, a dog has fewer bacteria in its mouth than a human, and a better resistance to disease. Additionally, I would also much rather stand beside a dog that was not bathed for a week as opposed to a human, I have done both, and the dog is not nearly as bad.

As for loyalty, humans cause more injury to one another than dogs do. I would trust a strange dog before a strange human, at least the dogs behavior is predictable, because their body language doesn't lie, with regard to what their actions will be.

Source(s): A word of advice, ask a question in a constructive manner, and you might receive a constructive answer. Perhaps include in your question the empirical or scientific evidence you have that supports your claim. Otherwise, most will take your question as antagonistic, which it may have been, and only post antagonistic answers, which will not be productive in your quest for knowledge.

because some people on this earth to not follow the ways of Allah they do not understand where you are coming from they do not see a dog as impure but as a loving animal that protects them from harm and is a companion. You can not force religion and its thinking on anybody...something Christians need to keep in mind. sometimes its hard to associate with them

• 007

I would take my dog over you any day and your allah.

Well, instead of eating dog, you could eat pig...

Whatever is in your hookah,could you please share some of it?

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaa!