Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Does anyone know how to use the vidal sassoon fantail. I am so confused. Please help.?

I need to actually know step by step how to do this. The instructions provided has done nothing but confuse me.

Favorite Answer

Put your hair in a ponytail securely with a scrunchie and put the fan tail on the scrunchie you used to tie your hair into a ponytail. Have someone help you with this. It IS tricky! Just pull out some sections of the "ponytail" hair with a rat-tail comb or something through the smaller circles of that fan tail. You can pull out more hair and adjust it so that it looks like the picture they have. Good luck cause you need it :P