promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

new years eve boredom, what should i do?

im home with the parentals who have another couple over. all the small talk & manners are making me sick. i invited a friend over & she'll be here soon but how are we gonna avoid deadly boredom when she gets here? i want this night to be fun, but am loosing hope...help!

18 Answers

Relevance
  • Flea©
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

That's when you take a bunch of snacks and drinks into your room, crank the tunes, pull out the board games, and have some fun.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I like Flea's Answer. Play Board Games and Drink lots of non-alcoholic Drinks and eat lots of snacks and watch Times Square.

Also make up all kinds of crazy resolutions that you know will not come true for the new year. Plan next years party and make your own fun this year.

• 1 decade ago

Keep checking the answer section of yahoo.com. No, I am not a yahoo exec. haha I am sure that a lot of bored ppl will spend the night with yahoo.com answers. Healthier than getting drunk. Maybe you can listen now and then to the small talk. You might learn something.

• 1 decade ago

Well, you could hide out in your room and listen to music, get on the web, watch TV or movie, or just talk about what the two of you would like to see happen in your lives in the New Year;

Happy New Year!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

well being new years eve its easy for me to get boared... so i like to have all night parties, with friends , but if they're all busy then watch the news at about 11:45 tonight. they show fireworks and and the count down, there's always a big celebration. and if you dont wanna cook dinner order pizza well have fun tonight

Source(s): news channel, pizza place, friends house
  • 1 decade ago

Well our new eve's over HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM AUSSIE after this message im off to bed...Turn ure sounds up they can only join in, u and ure friend will have fun, and u have a good new eve partyyyyyyyy

• 1 decade ago

MAKE SOME POP CORN AND GET SOME MAGAZINES AND LOTS OF SODA GO IN A DEN OR ANYWHERE WITH A TV AND A DVD OR VCR AND POP A MOVIE IN AND ENJOY PULL OUT UR LAPTOP AND SURF THE NET AND LISTEN TO SOME MUSIC

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Watch some movies, put make-up on each other, dress-up, make a video, chill to music, look at pictures, MySpace, etc.

• Play video games, surf the net, or just talk with your friend. If all else fails, a little whiskey should do the trick...

• mJc
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Go rate some people at Hot or Not - that should add some fun to your evening! http://www.hotornot.com

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.