What's going to happen on December 21st 2012?

some prophecy?

Favorite Answer

An asteroid the size of Asia will hit the moon at the speed of 286,000 miles per hour and will break it in pieces, you'll be presented with the biggest firework show in history, flames are shooting toward us and everywhere in space, the space station will keep filming it until a big piece of moon rock hit it and pulverize it, that's my prophecy..Happy New Year!..☺

having read up on this theory about the world ending in 2012, i would say nothing on that exact date. If, you considered the tsunami as the rapture (7 headed beast comes out of fire and brimstone and no man can stop it so thus a huge wave that came from an earthquake that released magma onto the ocean floor that also badly damaged 7 countries, i know it hit 9 but only severly damaged 7) then it will be 7 years after that, also during this time the whore of babylon must also come to power through lies and deciet (hilary Clinton who only became famous through the lies and decite of her husband who is also running for president at the next election which is about 3 1/2 years after the rapture (tsunami)) then the end of the world should be on the anneversary of the tsunami 7 years later, which would be the 29th dec 2012.

With every day pass, our country is getting into more and more trouble. The inflation, unemployment and falling value of dollar are the main concern for our Government but authorities are just sleeping, they don’t want to face the fact. Media is also involve in it, they are force to stop showing the real economic situation to the people. I start getting more concern about my future as well as my family after watching the response of our Government for the people that affected by hurricane Katrina.

According to recent studies made by World Bank, the coming crisis will be far worse than initially predicted. So if you're already preparing for the crisis (or haven't started yet) make sure you watch this video at http://www.familysurvival.tv and discover the 4 BIG issues you'll have to deal with when the crisis hits, and how to solve them fast (before the disaster strikes your town!) without spending $1,000s on overrated items and useless survival books.

• T J

If nothing happened on 6/6/06, I wouldn't get too worried about 12/21/12

Calendars are arbitrary markers of time, anyway, and there's more than one calendar in use in the world.

On 12/21/12, the same thing will likely happen that happened on 01/10/01, 02/20/02, 03/30/03 and 10/01/10 -- nothing much. 11/11/11 might be special, though. ;)

That would be Friday.

The world would be crueler and more technical. there would be more racism crises. there would be more tornados and more storms.. more wars, more blood, more comfortable lives for the richs, animal-like world for the poors.. no laws.. some nations would be completely wipped off and... some new cities will born. some new religions.

That would be restless world. See u then!

We will all go to sleep eventually and when we wake up it will be December 22nd 2012.

I am going to eat Sweet Potato Pie with a pecan crust. MMMM.

Oh and its supposed to be the end of the world. We'll see.

I have been waiting for the end of the world since the beginging of time still hasnt happened. So my quess is nothing

My First Kiss With You Will Be Held

While The World is getting poluted more and more and the water runs out, and we all die =) yay!