Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Can you air a full length show on a TelVue Network?

I am interested in airing a show on my local public access channel. The problem is, this is a virtual channel controlled by TelVue Corporation. Normally, the station show written announcements with narration, and sometimes short video clips. Does anyone have a TelVue public access channel and know about airing full shows on it? Like 30 minutes?I understand that it is supposed to be the scrolling text and up to 90 seconds of video for one of those slides, but can they interrupt that and play your tape at a specified time?

Favorite Answer

When a locally-owned cable channel becomes an affiliate of the TelVue Virtual Television Network (TVTN), the city or town that owns the channel maintains all control over what airs on the channel. TelVue has no authority over what shows on channels in its network. If you want to show a video - regardless of length - you should contact the township official that oversees your channel. He or she should be able to help you.