Let's spend the night together?

Looks like we are gonna ring the new year in together...I have a glass of wine and am feelin fine and cannot think of a better group to usher the new year in with...HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Favorite Answer

I can't think of anybody else I would rather be with tonight than you!! ;-) Happy New Year to you,too!!!!!!!

Happy New year

Happy New year to you too !! Sorry I can't spend the night with you and your animals. My wife won't let me out of the house

As long as it's done by about 9:30 or so. Are you on the east or west coast or somewhere in the middle.

Happy New Year to you!

I am watching a movie, getting ready to order a pizza and sit on my lap top all night. I'm been in bed all day..just enjoying the peace.

If you live in a castle or a haunted house I don't mind. Will there be a thick buffet spread? ke ke Happy New Year to you too!

• DG

Happy New Year to you too!!

happy new year to you as well. its not for another 7 hours where i am though

• Molly

Take it easy or else you are going to pass out before midnight.