Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you like the taste of raw cookie dough?

thanx~

• Sam E
    Favorite Answer

yes but i'm afraid to eat it any more because of the raw eggs and potential for salmonella poisoning

Yes I like the taste of raw cookie dough

Source(s): HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I ♥ the taste of raw cookie dough. Cookie Dough Icecream is my fave too. I actually just made some cookies the other day and was sneaking some bites of the dough when my gma wasn't looking. HAHA!

~Rachel

Oh yes! The dough is better than the cookies! In grad school I used to make the dough from scratch and keep it in a bowl in the fridge. My roommate and I would eat it raw and never even bake cookies!

Actually you could eat raw cookie dough and most likely you would not get sick. It is also pretty good. However one of the ingredients is raw egg, so there is a higher risk of food poisoning and it is safer just to cook the dough.

I love raw cookie dough and cookie dough ice cream too

Yes. I love chocolate chip cookie dough. In a pinch I will eat pillsbury. I don't like the ice cream though.

not really. the texture is too goopy, and im always scared that ill get salmonella or something. it tastes ok, but i like baked cookies better b/c of the texture and the flavors have more time to be incorporated together.

• Nikkib

thats the best taste there is..it may be bad for you, buts its the bomb..chocolate chip cookie dough is the best..but then peanut butter comes real close..happy new year!!!!

• K

Yes, but if there's raw egg in the mixture (which there usally is) it's not the best idea to eat, as it can carry foodbourne illnesses.