promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

I want to be alone with my pastor where should we go?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

First off why do you want to be alone with him? if it is for counseling or something of that nature then his office or the church on a off day. if you are of the opposite sex then you should never put your pastor in a position that gives people the opportunity to talk bad about him. he is the leader of the church and people would love nothing more than to see him fall.just be careful

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Alone?what is so important that you have to be alone.Listen to this don't put yourself in a position that is not of Christ.If you are talking about Christ then you should be or go to an area where there are people like a nice resturant sit at a table that is quiet but at least others can see you and him both.Your pastor oughta know that.If he is married he shouldn't be alone with you anyways.I had dinner with my pastor alone but we were where people could see us.And he had his assistant drop him off.

• 1 decade ago

Each your own separate way. Your Pastor should KNOW better,and he/she should be reported to the Deacons of your Church for wanting to be with you. It is a SIN and the Pastor knows it.

Source(s): A Deacon from my own Church whom I called about this question
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Heaven

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

How many people do you want to hurt? You are playing with fire and the consequences will not only effect you, but his family and kids if he has any, all the people in his congregation, and all the people in the community that will become jaded about his church even though it may do good things for people.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The movies.

• 1 decade ago

You should talk in a cafe or something. Have a cup of coffee.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You in one confession both and him in another.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

DONT' GO THERE AT ALL. LEAVE HIM OR HER ALONE. IT'S BEST FOR ALL.

• 1 decade ago

the stacks

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.