Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you wish upon rainbows?

thanx~

Favorite Answer

Now that is something I have never done. It couldn't hurt to try.

no...i wish upon a shooting star but rainbows??? nooo...i thought it was a sign of a new beginning...and that the end of the rainbow is the leprechaun and his pot of gold...i never knew you could wish on em....the only thing close to that is throwing coins in a well or spring and wishing on em...and there was a rainbow reflection in the water...but that was a coin------cidence!!! lol

Of course I would like upon the rainbows. All the saints are there. I will see saint George . I will see all the most hansome saints that have died in their youth for Christ , died in the glory of beauty and power of a Christian real mind.Oh, I can hardly wait!

How nice to remember of that !

Source(s): personal answer.
  • K

I've never heard of doing that. If you are looking for symbolism in rainbows you may want to read the story of Noah in the Old Testament of the Bible.

No. I do however think of God when I see one as God declared after the flood he would never again destroy the earth by flood and therefore He gave us the rainbow as a symbol of His promise. How beautiful rainbows are.

yes I do. And i often wonder why there are so many songs about them and what is on the other side.

i am hoping that i run into rainbow brite and she can answer some of my questions.

A Rainbow represents the covenant between God and Noah! Praying when you see one and giving thanks but wishing is pointless! Wishing is just for the wants but praying and we will recieve!

no. I didn't know I could. I do however, wish on the first star I see in the night sky.

no, I don't. and I do not believe in fairy tales, finding you soul mate. believe me I've been there wishing on a star, finding my soul mate. I was even crazy enough to pray and ask for God's help. nothing happened. here ends my story.

Yes all the time we had a triple one the other day back in Nov

I didn't until I saw them in Hawaii go bursting into the ocean, I started then