Dragon Books????

Can Anyone recommend any good books featuring dragons( in English)

Ive read Eragon/Eldest, the Dragon Riders of Pern series, The Last Dragon Lord and series, The Fire Within and series, Joust and series, and Dragon Prince and series.

I’ve also read The Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke, the practical guide to dragons, dragonology, Dragons of Deltora Series, The Enchanted Forest Chronicles, The Book of the Dragon

Favorite Answer

I have just the thing for you...try Christopher Rowley..in order:

Bazil Broketail

A Sword for a Dragon

Dragons of War

Battledragon

A Dragon At Worlds End

Dragons of Argonath

Dargon Ultimate

The Wizard and the Floating City

The Book of Dragons by Michael Hague

St. George and the Dragon and the Quest for the Holy Grail by Edward Hayes

There is the practical guide to dragons, dragonology, Dragons of Deltora Series, The Enchanted Forest Chronicles, The Book of the Dragon, that's all I can think of, though Fire Star is going to come out.

The Dragon Rider by Cornelia Funke - the other books she wrote are good too!!!

Dragon's Breath by E.D. Baker - the second book of THe Frog Princess, it has dragons.

THats all the dragon books i can think of now....did u know that EMpire might be the 3rd book of Eragon and Eldest series? I think that is what the title is going to be, to find out more go here....http://www.answers.com/topic/book-3-inheritance-tr...

His Majesty's Dragon by Naomi Novik is an awesome book in the Temeraire series, bout dragons during the napolionic wars, 3 books out and @ least 2 more on the way.

Did you read 'Ayerie' the last book in the Dragonjouster series by Mercedes Lackey?I'm also giving the link to an Amazon page which recommends lots of Dragon books.Best of luck!

wow looks like you've read up on your dragons...lol...I am a fellow 'dragon reader' lol but I think youve pretty much covered them buddy, sorry I can't be of help, O, on second thought, u didn't mention the Hobbit, that has a dragon in it (youve prolly read it and didn't mention it but w/e), and Heir Appearent (by Vandevelde) that doesn't feature a dragon but it has one in it, and then there is the Unicorn Series (don't know the real name of it) I think that that is by Bruce Coville (it is kinda geared for younger kids like dragon rider by Funke but they are still good) um another good series (it doesn't feature dragons but is still a good series is The Land of Elyon I think there are three books so far, um let's see if you just like fantasy/sci-fi in general, you could read LOTR that's also a no brainer um you could read the Pendragon series (also doesn't have a dragon) um besides that I really can't give you much, there is one author her name is Nancy something and she has dragon books but I don't know that they are good or anything I haven't read them, hope this helps

• K.K.

There is one book that tops them all...it is one of the best books ever written in my opinion...it is excellent and draws you in right from the beginning. As soon as I had finished, I had to reread it it was so good!

Song of the Beast by Carol Berg

An excellent story I'm sure you'll love.

• SteveT

You should read the Farseer and Liveship books by Robin Hobb

well, you can try Dragons in Our Midst by Bryan Davis...... not the best I've read, but hey........ It's a Christian Fantasy, so i dunno if ur opposed to that, but i though that part of it was really cool, and its a male protagonist, soooooo emo development takes a WHILE.....

dragonology