...
... asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

What was your favorite activity to do at the park as a kid?

I loved to play on the monkey bars.

Favorite Answer

Merry go round. I liked it. But I liked watching people come off of it staggering until they fell down. Am I sadistic or what?

Hanging up side down and doing flips from the monkey bars,oh and I love the teeter totters,like when you had someone up in the air and just let go and they would slam to the ground...funny!

Swings and monkey bars.

Building castles in the sand, the teeter totter, and doing spins and flips off the bars.

Call me a nerd, but I loved reading picture books under my favorite tree opposite the lake.

the sliding boards and the swing....and yes the monkey bars...even though i was afraid of heights

Where I grew up there was a park named Palm Park. They had an airplane that had a great pole you could run up to and jump and slide down it. Oh shoot...was I pole dancing?

monkey bars

Well, I did the skateboard thing until I scraped my back to shreds by falling. Then I stuck to the swings. I still love the swings.

never was in a park wheniw as little only when we moved off the farm so my first memories are of climbing trees and waiting till some old perosn or mom walked underneath and jump in front of them to give them the fright of their life...... does that count.........