promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsSkin Conditions · 1 decade ago

lotion or tanning booth?

is having that fake "tanning lotion" that you aply daily better than jut plain old going tanning at a tanning booth.? which one has the best effect the fastest?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Obviously, the tanning booth is going to give you the best effect. Lotions can be messy and leave uneven or streaky areas. Tanning booths are also VERY bad for your skin, often causing later skin cancers and premature aging. Better than both of these is the spray-on tan that you can have professionally applied at many salons or tanning centers. The effect is better than an at-home lotion, lasts longer without the daily need to reapply, and is not dangerous to your skin or health. Call your local salons for availability and price (usually around 30 dollars in my area).

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Tanning lotion!! It is faster and safer. Do not go to the tanning bed it can cause skin cancer and you will have tons of wrinkles when you get older!!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

okay getting a tan every day is bad 4 your skin and it's slow and expensive so bebe i'd suggest you get the tanning lotion or the spray tan it's the best!!

• Jenny
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Get the spray tan, it will not cause skin cancer like the tanning bed will. Believe me I would rather spray and avoid the pain later in life with skin cancer.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • TeriR
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Tanning booths carry a risk of skin cancer. If you must have that tan, please use the lotion.

• 1 decade ago

lotion doesnt look as good.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.