Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsCell Phones & Plans · 1 decade ago

How do you get ringtones and games on your phone?

I was trying to get ringtones for my phone and it would not let me because they did not support my phone model. Verizon wireless has a thing called "get it now" i think? could i get that if i got a new plan?

Favorite Answer

For 100% real free ringtones, you can go to:

http://www.crostel.com/

I've been using this site for long time (at least 2 years) and it is really FREE. You can upload your music files or pictures and later you can send it to your phone. They convert music files in ringtones. It is a cool site. Also, you can search for an specific song that another person already upload to the site. It will work very good if you have internet in your phone, if not you have to try it, anyway it is free :)

go onto the website of your phone and start researching.