guys, which kind of scent do you prefer on girls?

1. really good natural body scent. i mean really good; just like perfume, but natural instead of artificial. downside, you have to be REALLY close in order to smell it.

2. pretty good perfume. good but artificial. you can smell it in a reasonable distance. (not across the room, but when you are close to the girl)

3. nothing at all.

for those who are wondering: yes, i have asked this question before. i just wanna get some more input before wednesday. please please please answer!

Favorite Answer

I like a good, natural body scent. Perfume isn't bad, but prefer the real scent. Especially a real good scent in a real good place.

NO.1.

I'd say the first one. Natural smells are better than artificial ones

in a body perfume for guys i would have to that I would go for the natural body scent

a mild Orange or cherry scent. in simple terms approximately like a fruity gum scent. I no its kinky yet it extremely is the main suitable scent ever. im 15 and that i hate it whilst grls my age positioned on physique spray b/c its consistently way too lots. extremely get a fruit scented shampoo and bite fruity gum.

I like most of the sweeter smelling scents that are sold at Victoria's Secret.

#1. Because i like being close and #2 It's sexy.

natural sweaty smell from some hot sex

just a tough of perfume.

#1, nothing smells better.