did guns n roses had the same drummer all the time in their carrier?

Favorite Answer

No, they did not.

1. Rob Gardner

2. Steven Adler

3. Matt Sorum

4. Josh Freese

5. Bryan Mantia

6. Frank Ferrer

I assume you mean "career".

Nope. Answerer 1 and 2 are correct. The only constant member is Axl Rose.

let me decipher this : are you asking Did Guns n Roses have the same drummer thruout their career ?

the answer is NO original drummer on Appetite for Destruction, Steven Adler was replaced because of his nasty heroin habit (everyone esle had managed to clean up except him.) and so he was replaced by Matt Sorum a fine utility drummer who had played with other bands that had fired their drummers. note...Steven Adler seems to have brain damage now thank to that nasty habit. I believe the only original member left is anal I mean axl rose

Nope....your first answer says it all.