NATE asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Are you a leader or follower?

Explain-

Favorite Answer

It depends. If someone has an intelligent idea or plan that I agree with I will follow. Most of the time I lead myself. If someone wants to follow that's fine but they should do so at their own risk!

• Man

In a way, I'm more of a leader. Okay, first of all, i don't like being told what to do. It's me who always direct other people and assign tasks. Second, i don't like to be the same, you know how after dismissal outside school gates there are those 'cliques' and groups of people that hang together. Well, the thing with me is I don't like to follow period (even following my friend is uncomfortable). I go my own way and if people choose to walk beside me that's okay. I'm weird like that :)

Happy New Year form the East

Enjoy the last of 2006 from the West :)

I could be a leader of the masses if I chose to be, but I choose to be the leader of the few. I most certainly 'march to the beat of a different drummer' and am always seeking out those who are similar and willing to follow. I have never ever followed.

People see me as a leader (maybe it's because I stand out and have a record in this area)... But I don't see myself that way. I'm not a follower either. I'm just an extremely independent girl!

I think its wrong to be a leader and i think it is wrong to be a follower. people are individuals, they need to act and do there own thing. this isnt a dictatorship. if it was then we would all be followers and 1 leader. but this is REALITY you guys! we agian are individuals that make up the entire world!

I am a leader because, were does being a follower get you.

I am my own person and can make my own decisions. I don't know many followers who ever got any where.

I'm kinda both, with friends I'm a leader, family I'm a follower since I'm the youngest in my family and oldest around my friends

it depends. if i'm at school and we have a group project i'm taking the lead because i want the grade i now i can get and not be brought down at the get-go with a crappy idea. if i'm just hangging out with friends i have no problem letting someone else make a decision if i don;t hate it or i've never tried it before.

i'm not ever going to keep silent about something. even if i don't take the lead i'll let my opinions be known and if things head in the wrong direction i'll take over then. but i won't force myself into a position no one wants me in because no one like a dictator.

• Leader; I seldomly listen to others although that has proven a attribute to me a many number of times.

Follower, I would rather follow than lead.