Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

NATE asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 decade ago

Are you a leader or follower?

Explain-

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It depends. If someone has an intelligent idea or plan that I agree with I will follow. Most of the time I lead myself. If someone wants to follow that's fine but they should do so at their own risk!

• Man
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

In a way, I'm more of a leader. Okay, first of all, i don't like being told what to do. It's me who always direct other people and assign tasks. Second, i don't like to be the same, you know how after dismissal outside school gates there are those 'cliques' and groups of people that hang together. Well, the thing with me is I don't like to follow period (even following my friend is uncomfortable). I go my own way and if people choose to walk beside me that's okay. I'm weird like that :)

Happy New Year form the East

Enjoy the last of 2006 from the West :)

• 1 decade ago

I could be a leader of the masses if I chose to be, but I choose to be the leader of the few. I most certainly 'march to the beat of a different drummer' and am always seeking out those who are similar and willing to follow. I have never ever followed.

• 1 decade ago

People see me as a leader (maybe it's because I stand out and have a record in this area)... But I don't see myself that way. I'm not a follower either. I'm just an extremely independent girl!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I think its wrong to be a leader and i think it is wrong to be a follower. people are individuals, they need to act and do there own thing. this isnt a dictatorship. if it was then we would all be followers and 1 leader. but this is REALITY you guys! we agian are individuals that make up the entire world!

• 1 decade ago

I am a leader because, were does being a follower get you.

I am my own person and can make my own decisions. I don't know many followers who ever got any where.

• 1 decade ago

I'm kinda both, with friends I'm a leader, family I'm a follower since I'm the youngest in my family and oldest around my friends

• 1 decade ago

it depends. if i'm at school and we have a group project i'm taking the lead because i want the grade i now i can get and not be brought down at the get-go with a crappy idea. if i'm just hangging out with friends i have no problem letting someone else make a decision if i don;t hate it or i've never tried it before.

i'm not ever going to keep silent about something. even if i don't take the lead i'll let my opinions be known and if things head in the wrong direction i'll take over then. but i won't force myself into a position no one wants me in because no one like a dictator.

• Leader; I seldomly listen to others although that has proven a attribute to me a many number of times.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Follower, I would rather follow than lead.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.