Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

sex when you have your period?

i haven't seen my boyfriend for awhile because he lives far away. he's coming to visit me tonight for new years eve. of course i got my period today. will sex turn him off if i tell him i have my period? ahh i don't even know how to explain it to him haha. i need some advice.

Favorite Answer

why do u care if sex will turn if off if you have your period i know tuns of people who have sex during their period or r u just afraid of becoming pregnant if so take the pill or something duh if i were u i would care if i had sex while i was on my period becuse i want kids maybe u dont but that is okay then just tell him that and dump him cuz if he likes to have sex with you then that most l/ikely means that he wants kids too duh