promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Did anyone see the new Rock Balboa yet? If you did what did yall think of it?

I just saw it yesterday and I thought it was one of the best movies I have ever seen!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The first 45 minutes or so of the movie is fairly slow paced. It concentrates on Balboa's current life as a honest, hardworking restaurant owner who's trying to build a relationship with his un-grateful son. The slow pace sort of threw me off, because when I watch a Rocky movie, I want to see some bum whooping. The pace picks up during the last 20 minutes or so when he's training for the fight and during the fight itself.

Overall, the movie is probably a 7/10. It is definitely worth renting but not going to a movie theater for.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Paul H
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

I really enjoyed it. I was, however, expecting to see a lot more action. The only boxing action was in the last 15 minutes or so of the movie. I think any young person would get bored, especially if they were expecting an action movie.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't go THAT far, but I liked it. i'm curious asto what the two fighters said to eachother after the final fight. It was a feel-good movie. i think the Shawshank Redemption had more of an effect on me,.

• 1 decade ago

Heck yeah!! I loved it!! I have it on DVD already !! even though it just came out !! I have conections!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It was awesome! I loved it!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.