How can I tell if someone has replaced everything in my home with an exact replica?

Favorite Answer

It is a little known fact that the "do not remove this tag" tags on furniture, mattresses, etc. are dimension sensitive and cannot be shifted from one dimension to another. Our government made it illegal to produce or sell such items without the "do not remove this tag" tags for the precise purpose of protecting the citizens of the United States from such hooligan antics. This does not work in any other country, however, because they don't care about their citizens the way ours does.

This is one of the many, many efforts being made by our Department of Homeland Security to keep us safe and give us the reassurance we need to carry on this magnificent society.

I AM SO PROUD!

Dirt lines never match right and remember to check the lamps for microphones and cameras.

There'll be a little less dust (judging by my own surroundings!)

You would have to be someone VERY important for them to do this. And you probably are not.

And why would they do that?

Ah, they'll all be the same - but different. That's how to tell.

They already have and questioning means you already know it.