promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

there's this guy that is ........?

ok well there is this guy that i hung out with over the summer an i know that he liked me because he told me but i didnt like him like that. I have a boyfriend right now and this other guy(Stephen ) gave me a necklace with a k on it for Christmas....i tod my boyfriend about it and he was like its ok i guess as long as you dont wear it but what should i say to the guy that dont go out with i mean he know that i dont like him and he claims that he doesnt like me what should i do.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

explain to stephen that you really appreciate his gift.....and make it clear that it was a very FRIENDLY jesture.....just to clarify it once more...then tell your boyfriend that you are positive you don't like him but you feel bad not using his gift...so u might just wear it a few times when stephen is around...just to make him feel good.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

You don't have to do anything. Don't obsess over it, for one thing. You've been good about it, so far; obsessing over it will only make everyone -- including the guy that likes you, AND your boyfriend -- stressed.

If you feel like you can be friends with this other guy, then do that. If he's making passes at you and/or giving you gifts, explain to him that this makes you uncomfortable, as you have a boyfriend. If he can't accept and honor your wishes, then it's time to dissolve the friendship. Necklace or no necklace.

• 1 decade ago

nothing...if you dont like him and he claims he doesnt like you you have no reason to tell him anything. He does like you but he should respect that you have a boyfriend.

• 1 decade ago

honestly you should tell him the truth, if he alows you don't like him he should take it ok. let him know that your bf wouldn't aprove of you wearing it, i quess you could always thank him and offer it back maybe he knows someone else that he could give it to that would like it and wear it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

return the necklace.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.