Ruth
Ruth asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevision · 1 decade ago

Did anyone see pirates of the Caribbean last night?

When that monkey picked up the coin does that mean they all turn back into dead people? I know it is just a story but I am just curious. Jack was cute. Little to much eye makeup but cute.

Favorite Answer

Nope the monkey is the only one who has the curse now. When you take the gold from the chest you get the curse of not being able to die. Now the monkey has to put the gold back into the chest and some of his blood to raise the curse. only if you take gold directly out of the chest you have the curse.

• i did not watch it last night, but i have seen it many times. lol

and no, when jack (the monkey) takes the cursed aztec gold at the end, it means that only he is cursed. unless, of course, they add a twist to that in the third movie and say that because the monkey took the coin than they were all made immortal again (so that would explain the return of a certain someone in the 2nd movie [i don't wanna name names in case you haven't seen it]) but as it appeared in the movie, only jack the monkey remains cursed because he was the one who took the gold, therefore he is cursed!

and hellz yeah, capt. jack is very sexy, what can i say! lol i love his eyeliner!!! ;)

• Yeah, I saw it. And since everyone has already beein cured of the curse they cannot be cursed again unless they take the coins again. Since the monkey was the only one to pick up the coin he was the only one to get the curse again.

No, Only the monkey is immortal. In Dead Man's Chest, the monkey is still there. And he's all bones, again. I think. I don't remember. Saw it a while ago.

No,

I didn't see it last-night.But I have seen the movie.Jack is cute,but I like Orlando's character better. :P

yeh, johnny depp is BANGING!!! orlando was ok...