Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

NATE asked in TravelOther - Destinations · 1 decade ago

What is your favorite city in the U.S.?

Tell me why-

Favorite Answer

i love San Fransisco every culture and experience is all in one city. too much to do in a lifetime there

It is not really a city but my favorite spot is Key West. My husband and I spent three months there living on our sailboat, and it was awesome. Laid back, exciting, nautical, good sea food, interesting characters and character, culture, an overall sense of relaxation and relaxed living.

Second choice - Savannah, Georgia. We were there on our sailboat, tied up at the city dock for a few days. The people were very welcoming. Many people came by our sailboat to see where we were from and to chat. Everyone was eager to share with us their ideas of things to see and do. The old cobblestone streets were quite unique. We talked to a wonderful gentleman who sat on the sidewalk in downtown Savannah weaving beautiful palmetto roses from palm fronds - we still have several.

San Fran is the best. all cultures are in one city with a beautiful ocean on the side.

Atlanta, GA. or San Francisco & Sacramento, CA :]

• NYC - It's the "city that never sleeps."

Chicago-Not too big yet a little bit of everything!

waleska...becuase no one knows where it is except people tht live there =]