Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Cheap, good sunglasses for baseball?

i need some really really good sunglasses for baseball, preferably the shiny ones where u cant see my eyes, but all the ones ive tried mess w/ my batting vision

help?

Update:

i need some really really good sunglasses for baseball, preferably the shiny ones where u cant see my eyes, but all the ones ive tried mess w/ my batting vision

maybe the flip down ones that clip to the bill of ur hat?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

oakley's.....i use the juilets..their the metal ones..their sick

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Cheap Oakley sunglasses do not ExistThere are 3 words ... of us want to hear. They're cheap Oakley sunglasses. Nevertheless, the actuality is kind of .http://www.sunglasssale.ru/

Attachment image
  • 1 decade ago

I would suggest using the Nike baseball contacts. I don't know if this helps because you were looking for sunglasses, but oh well.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Umm you aren't going to find any good ones for cheap but you can get ones that will work for cheap. I assume that you can get some fake Oaklys somewhere online for cheap. I can not guarantee the quality though

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Here are some suggestions from Frames Direct. These are good polarized shades that should work for you.

Good luck!

• 1 decade ago

modells.com there some where around 15 to 25 dollars but they flip up and down and they're shiny so u can't see your eyes

Source(s): modells.com
  • 1 decade ago

foakleys, but if you want them for hitting i would suggest none, the best way to see a ball is with your own eyes.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

oakleys !!

I personally use Them for softball

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

check ebay or something like that like this

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.