Cheap, good sunglasses for baseball?

i need some really really good sunglasses for baseball, preferably the shiny ones where u cant see my eyes, but all the ones ive tried mess w/ my batting vision

help?

maybe the flip down ones that clip to the bill of ur hat?

Favorite Answer

oakley's.....i use the juilets..their the metal ones..their sick

Cheap Oakley sunglasses do not ExistThere are 3 words ... of us want to hear. They're cheap Oakley sunglasses. Nevertheless, the actuality is kind of .http://www.sunglasssale.ru/

I would suggest using the Nike baseball contacts. I don't know if this helps because you were looking for sunglasses, but oh well.

Umm you aren't going to find any good ones for cheap but you can get ones that will work for cheap. I assume that you can get some fake Oaklys somewhere online for cheap. I can not guarantee the quality though

Here are some suggestions from Frames Direct. These are good polarized shades that should work for you.

Good luck!

modells.com there some where around 15 to 25 dollars but they flip up and down and they're shiny so u can't see your eyes

Source(s): modells.com

foakleys, but if you want them for hitting i would suggest none, the best way to see a ball is with your own eyes.

oakleys !!

I personally use Them for softball

check ebay or something like that like this