Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Is being interesting in older women un-natural?

I'm 22 and I have this interest in women who are 10 upwards to 20 years my senior. Is this natural?

I do have interest in women my age but it seems that more then not I'm drawn more to women older then I since they don't seem as nieve, at least from my pov.

Favorite Answer

There is nothing unnatural about being attracted to older woman.

My fiance is 12 years older than me, and I have never been in a better relationship my entire life. She is awesome ! My last wife was 11 years younger than me and that relationship ended disastrously. I think you are right on the mark to see that older woman are not naive,they are (obviously) much more mature, and don't tend to play mind games the way younger woman do.

• Erika

i think of thinking whether Homosexuality is organic isn't probably appropriate. if actuality learn it exists. I do comprehend the Greek origins and Roman popularity of Homosexuality what i don't comprehend is why it occurs. i comprehend sexual confusion based upon abuse is a substantial contributor yet what approximately people who've suffered no abuse and yet nevertheless become gay? The gay difficulty is a tough difficulty interior the on the grounds that that it somewhat is a double edged sword. On one hand homosexuality would not sell the classic kinfolk shape or kinfolk values. It would not sell or motivate the intimate bond between adult men and ladies. for this reason it would not sell the reproduction of existence. nevertheless many homosexuals want little ones and are in any different case loving mum and dad. on the different hand what if scientists detect the gene or chromosome or protein or hormone that reasons homosexuality in human beings. What if this same scientists detect a vaccine that would desire to finished finished do away with the situation of homosexuality? ideal now a number of you're offended that i'm relating homosexuality as a results of fact the equivalent of a ailment whilst others do not see an argument with removing homosexuality as a situation. neither is my factor right here. My factor is as quickly as the door is opened to alter human beings genetically the opportunities are infinite. On one hand we could get rid of maximum cancers or diabetes and different debilitating ailments. on the different we could replace the actual visual charm and advantageous components. people who're self hating would desire to alter race or gender. Worst political ability would desire to finished erase a team of folk without them having any administration. think of that's fantasy or conspiracy theories? How approximately it somewhat is unquestionably documented the HBCU's have been directed via state government to place the chemical basic as salt peter interior the nutrition to scale down promiscuity between pupils. The we can bypass lower back the Tuskegee test or the present admission via the CIA that the corporate purposely flooded inner city communities LSD and Heroine interior the 60's and enable's not point out COINTELPRO. My factor is Homosexuality won't be what many human beings trust yet while in comparison with the alternative it somewhat is a mandatory evil so which you will desire to talk.

A young guy once told me: "All women my own age want to talk about is how much they payed for a new pair of shoes."

Now, I'm not saying this because I'm older, but it seems to be a trend for men to date women older than themselves. I suspect that this has something to do with the fact that we don't look like our mothers did at our age! Case in point: Demi and Ashton.

If you like older women, then it may be because you are more emotionally mature than some young men, and you want a partner with equal maturity. Nothin' wrong with that.

A 30 year old woman is so much better for a 20 year old male than a 20 year old female. Women peak at 30, while men peak at 18.

Many men take an interest in older women. There is nothing wrong with this; maybe you just appreciate the fact that they are often more experienced, mature, and know what they want.

I am close to your age and also take interest in older woman. For me it has more to do with the fact that older woman engage in more meaningful conversation. Younger women like to talk too much about meaningless material things.

If the women look much older than you then Oedipus.

If they look really young for their age, just a mistake?

Unnatural, no. Unusual, yes. But it happens.

Are you sure you aren't just interested in the amazingly advanced sexual skills of the older women? That sounds more like man-brain stuff to me!

You just want us older women to teach u amazing things!!!

no way is that abnormal... I love older women and younger women... :D